Looking to throw a holiday party? Hire incredible promotional event staff!
The holidays are a time for family, friends, and fun. It’s also a great time to host events! If you’re planning on hosting a holiday event, it’s important to make sure that you have the right staff in place. In this blog post, we will discuss 10 tips for hiring holiday event staff. By following these tips, you’ll be able to find the best employees for your event and ensure that your guests have a wonderful experience!
1. Develop a clear job description: Make sure that you have a clear and concise job description for your holiday event staff. This will ensure that all applicants know what is expected of them, as well as any qualifications or experience necessary for the position. Looking for hostesses to greet and serve? Special talent like Santa to entertain? Make sure you have set expectations so applicants can understand what is needed.
2. Start your search early: It’s important to start your search for holiday event staff as soon as possible. The sooner you begin looking, the more time you’ll have to find candidates who are the right fit for your event.
3. Utilize social media: Utilize social media to advertise your job openings. Post about the position on LinkedIn, Facebook, and other platforms where potential employees may be active. This will help you reach a wider range of applicants who could be the perfect fit for your event.
4. Don’t have time to hunt for great staff? Use an agency like Promotional Models NYC. This type of service will provide you with top-notch staff for your event who are reliable and professional.
5. Request experience: When reviewing applications, request that your applicants provide evidence of event staffing experience. Even if this isn’t a requirement for the position, it can be beneficial to have someone on staff who has done similar work in the past.
6. Great costumes: If your event requires holiday-themed costumes, make sure that you let potential hires know upfront. This will help ensure that you find the right people who are willing and able to wear the necessary clothing for the event.
7. Focus on personality more than looks: While appearances are important, the personality of your event staff are much more vital. Look for people who will be able to engage with guests and provide great customer service – this is often more important than looks.
8. Train properly: Once you’ve hired your staff, make sure that you spend time training them on their specific roles and tasks. This will help ensure that all staff are on the same page and prepared for the event.
9. Provide incentives: Offering incentives to your event staff can be a great way to increase motivation and performance. Incentives could include bonus pay, free tickets to the event, or even merchandise related to the event.
10. Ask for feedback: After the event is over, ask your event staff for feedback on their experience. This will help you to identify any areas that can be improved moving forward and ensure that future events are even better!
By following these 10 tips, you’ll be able to find the perfect holiday event staff and create an amazing experience for your guests! Good luck and happy planning!