A brand ambassador is a person who promotes a company’s goods or services by representing the company. They are often involved in public relations and marketing campaigns, as well as more traditional forms of advertising like giving speeches, demonstrations, and distributing pamphlets. The benefits to becoming a brand ambassador can range from monetary compensation to free products.
Brand ambassadors are often found in customer service, marketing and public relations. They’re seen wearing company logos at events, handing out flyers to advertise a product or talking about the benefits of a certain good or service. In order for this type of advertising to be as effective as possible, it’s important that brand ambassadors have an adequate understanding of your product or company. That means finding the right staffing agency, and ensuring the quality and training of the ambassadors is on point.
Why should you hire brand ambassadors for your company, brand or product?
1.Hiring great brand ambassadors can help to increase sales by demonstrating the features and uses of a product.
2. They can provide exceptional customer service in person at trade shows or other events, freeing up your team to close the sales.
3. They are masters at increasing donations on site for gala or charity functions.
4. Execute in-person surveys or provide feedback on a product to help with ongoing changes and improvements.
5. To make the brand visible at community events, like parades or festivals.
6. A great way for companies to promote their products through word of mouth advertising by having happy customers talking about them.
7. To increase the diversity of your team by having a wide range of different ethnicities, abilities, expertise and much more.
8. To increase social media exposure. Hiring brand ambassadors with large social media followings means you can get an influencer and brand ambassador in one. Ask the agency you’re working with for ambassadors that have large followings already.
Want to learn more about how brand ambassadors can benefit you? Contact us today!